A good short story grabs you with a compelling voice while going where you’ve never been. In the Winter 2020 issue of Vautrin, you’ll attend a wild early 20th century soiree, hang with grifters, eavesdrop on a prison writer’s workshop, and tough it out with hard luck characters on the brink of disaster. The writers in this issue—Scott Phillips, Nikki Dolson, Thomas Pluck, Nick Kolakowski, Jen Conley, Bruce Jacobs, Paul Dee Fecteau, Stanton McCaffery, Peter Blauner and Jay Butkowski—are among the most interesting in crime fiction as it continues to evolve in the here and now.
The issue is available now at Watermark Books. Order it here https://www.watermarkbooks.com/book/9780983679943
We recommend ordering Vautrin from Watermark because they are a bookstore set up to handle all types of transactions, they process mail orders every day of the week, and they’ve been in continuous business in Wichita, Kansas since 1977.
However, if you prefer to purchase the magazine directly from Publisher/Editor-in-Chief Todd Robins, we will be glad to send you the magazine using priority shipping via the U.S. Postal Service. We prefer priority shipping because your package will arrive faster and the receipt contains a way for the editor to verify that it was delivered.
To order Vautrin directly from Todd Robins, do the following:
- Make the check or money order payable to Vautrin.
- To purchase one copy of the magazine, send a check or money order in the amount of $15.00. ($10.99 for the magazine + $4.01 for shipping. In essence, we’ll go in half on the shipping.)
- To purchase two copies of the magazine, send a check or money order in the amount of $26.00.
- To purchase three copies of the magazine, send a check or money order in the amount of $37.00.
- If you want to purchase more than three copies (hooray!), e-mail Todd Robins at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll work it out.
Make the check or money order payable to Vautrin and mail it to:
922 N. Coolidge Ave.
Wichita, Ks. 67203